Three Reasons Three Reasons

Sweet, mystical tune. Would be great for the background music for some experimental video game. I think the background melody on about 2:20 messed up the song, tho. Would be a lot better without that part. All over a pretty good track!

GershBeats responds:

Thanks for the criticism and kind words! Haha ya I'm getting a little flak for that segment - I was hesitant to leave it in in the end, I guess I thought the interesting-ness of the glitched up synth was worth giving it a spotlight in the song. I will likely release a version that omits that section.

Spontaneous Spontaneous

The bass actually sound pretty cool, nice and dark. Should work more on your melody tho, sounds too random. Keep it up! :)

DubstepNachos responds:

Thanks.. I'll try to work on that :D

-Bosshunter- -Bosshunter-

Great!

Nice and dark! Kinda reminds me of Infected Mushroom ^^

Waterflame responds:

Thanks! yeah when i heard it over when i was done i was reminded of the same thing :D cause of that guaitar sound :D

~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

Great!

Wow, this is great. Sounds a little like Skrillex' style, awesome!

Begin Questing Begin Questing

Cool.

Sounds great for some opening video game title. A nice and calm piano tune...

Village Folk Village Folk

Great

Nice and calm guitar melo. Just realised I'd been listening to it like 5 times before I noticed.. :p Not much to add, but this sounds great.

DahDoctow responds:

Thanks, yeah it's just a simple loop for a game my friend is making.

[The Kimono Girls] [The Kimono Girls]

Cool.

Sounds great. Reminds me of some anime or japanese game/movie; for some reason I can't remember this from Pokemon Silver, even tho i played it a looot. Nicely mixed, but I'm not sure if I like how the drums keeps coming on and off... That being said, it's a cool remix.

[The Final Boss] [The Final Boss]

Cool.

This really fits the video game genre. I like the fast-paced rhythm, filled with energy. For some reason I find the snare at 0:30 a bit too.. smashy, I feel it's EQ'd wrong. Anyways, great video game loop!

Whisper Jungle Whisper Jungle

Good!

Sounds calm, the build up is nice.. I find that part on 1:36 strange, but on 1:50 it kinda starts to make sense... I don't really know tho', i feel it lacks some kind of melodics on that part. The last part (with the flute) of the song sounds good, kinda reminds me of old video games! I imagine this would be great in a flash game.

Vulcan-Metaljonus Vulcan-Metaljonus

Greaat

This is high-quality stuff. The lead guitar sounds great, and I like how you layer the guitars:) Also, the solo sounds awesome!

Metaljonus responds: