PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

Hilarious!

Best animation I've seen in a loooong time. And the voice-acting is super awesome!

Dem Parodeez - 4 Dem Parodeez - 4

Hah

I can see the animations are made simple on purpose, aand it's kinda funny with the voice and all ;)

Sugar Rush (Hi guys) Sugar Rush (Hi guys)

Wow

Finally a new animation from you guyz heheheh. Anyways, I love the experimental touch. It's so trippy!

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks man. :)

Been trying a lot of different stuff. 3D, design, drugs. (joke)

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Holy snap

This was epic! I loved how it all ended in a bluescreen ^^

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Awesome!

Haha, this perfectly captures how that horrible song haunts you for days after hearing it

The Dub Collab The Dub Collab

Great!

This was actually... really good! Most of the animations were great, and the voice acting was awesome! The beatboxing at the menu was also pretty cool:) Best collab I've seen in a while!

The Drowning Horse Song The Drowning Horse Song

Nice

Pretty strange, and really funny. Again, I love that strange, random humour. Should be longer, tho'.. Great pixel animation!

R&A Christmas '09 R&A Christmas '09

Well..

Pretty funny with the sound effects made with your mouth, but the animation needs more work. Seems a bit rushed.

RainbowRiderAlpha responds:

itwasi'msorry

R&A New Year's R&A New Year's

Haha

The thing before the "real" flash started was really good. The quality of the animation was not that good, but the thing that made this great was the intro-thing... That was really funny!

I'll review the rest of the submissions tomorrow

RainbowRiderAlpha responds:

that was all ricky

thanks

Late Christmas Secret Late Christmas Secret

Awesome

Again, awesome. So random with the gaming-stuff in there, and the technical difficulties-thing. And the "still-sleeping"-thing. Haha, awesome :p

SimonG responds: