View Profile Assios

108 Movie Reviews

Hilarious!

Best animation I've seen in a loooong time. And the voice-acting is super awesome!

Hah

I can see the animations are made simple on purpose, aand it's kinda funny with the voice and all ;)

Wow

Finally a new animation from you guyz heheheh. Anyways, I love the experimental touch. It's so trippy!

MarcyVF responds:

Thanks man. :)

Been trying a lot of different stuff. 3D, design, drugs. (joke)

32 Game Reviews

Slick!

This is great! Really detailed and well done!

Nice!

Simple, but great idea! Nice music and graphics, too!

Awesome

Whoa, you've taken a HUGE step forward since the first one. Awesome combination of music making, playing, RPG, etc... Great!

110 Audio Reviews

Sweet, mystical tune. Would be great for the background music for some experimental video game. I think the background melody on about 2:20 messed up the song, tho. Would be a lot better without that part. All over a pretty good track!

GershBeats responds:

Thanks for the criticism and kind words! Haha ya I'm getting a little flak for that segment - I was hesitant to leave it in in the end, I guess I thought the interesting-ness of the glitched up synth was worth giving it a spotlight in the song. I will likely release a version that omits that section.

The bass actually sound pretty cool, nice and dark. Should work more on your melody tho, sounds too random. Keep it up! :)

DubstepNachos responds:

Thanks.. I'll try to work on that :D

Great!

Nice and dark! Kinda reminds me of Infected Mushroom ^^

Waterflame responds:

Thanks! yeah when i heard it over when i was done i was reminded of the same thing :D cause of that guaitar sound :D

6 Art Reviews

Not too bad...

Not too bad for a microsoft paint picture :) You should get a better painting program tho, like Flash or Photohsop!

Cool.

Pretty cool, i like its expression :)

Great!

Really nice! Love the realistic light effects and all.. Definitely a 10!

Chronamut responds:

W00T!

and that brings it up to 10 reviews ^^

glad you liked it man - thanks for the review!

-shawn-

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, he's gone.

Asbjorn @Assios